Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fast food is killing me

Further proof they put something in fast food... I am craving it and I would kill, yes, literally kill for some mayo. Some guy that went thru this posted his diet with a ham sandwich and doritos that he was eating. I have so much more control than that,, it's a wonder I am fat. Especially when you go on a diet like Adkins (been there, done that, lost 12 pounds in 14 days and ate a piece of bread and gained it all back in 20 minutes and please, I do not lie)

New questions about this quest.. will I contaminate my mascara? I do not get the mail without mascara... my only vanity.. that would be the thing I would take on Survivor...let the bugs eat me and my teeth be gross because a twig is not a toothbrush but my closeups will show mascara.. I always wondered if it would be waterproof or not... Never mind people would see me on national t.v. in a bathing suit..They would just be watching me thinking, "Maybe it's Maybelline."

Today I am just tired! Even p.m. pills don't help the sleep. I wake up all night and toss and turn..I think it is the lack of mayonaise.
And I gotta tell you, three years ago I told my Mom I felt like I had a lump in my throat and did I go to the doctor like she said? No, and now I am so sad I can't have her with me for this hot, sick mess. It is unbeleiveable how bad you can miss one person.. all the time. ( I don't care where you are with people.. spend time with them and love them because someday your heart will be torn out)

No comments:

Post a Comment