Saturday, October 31, 2009

Burnt Cake

This is how my Mom is guiding me, I am talking to my sister and we discuss how I am making her a birthday cake and literally the cake is burning in the oven while I am talking to her. I then have to slice the cake up and skim the bottom off, frost with 2 tubs of frosting and it is no longer a rectangle, it's just weird. This would be my Mom channeling thru me to this world, her kitchen adventures are true legends.
Then while I am at my Dad's my brother tells me how he is turning into my Dad. Remember when your parents wished for you to have kids just like yourself? When that wish is defeated you simply turn into them so make your choice wisely, kids like you or you like your parents. It is a crazy wish that God I am sure sits and laughs about every day.. Kudos to the Big Guy on that one.
I gotta go.. I think I smell something burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment