Thursday, October 1, 2009

Whew!

They did not do the drop & go routine which I have to admit made everything pretty boring. The pill did come in the form af a lead canteen but she lifted the tube rubber gloves, I ate it and was sent home to hibernate... I am all ready bored.

The good news is the cancer stayed right in my thyroid and I will just have to be tested off & on. (I was really worried after this crummy year that it would be more.. Thank God!)

Now I am chewing gum & hard candy because i don't want to have dry mouth the rest of my life or for my taste buds to go altho that might help the rest of my body. Two more days on the diet and then back on the thyroid meds that I hope give me energy and make it easier to drop my root beer belly. (The bad news is all follow up scans involve 10 days of this diet.)
While we waited for the drug to be mixed they said I could go eat in the cafeteria and then come back as long as I didn't eat anything real bad so of course I made Kenny take me to Subway and even without mayo that was an incredible sandwich that I might have only chewed once . Yumm-oh!

2 comments:

  1. YOU are NUTS Janie.You crack me up. I am so HAPPY that it went well for you today. Now I know that GOD threw that mold away after making you, You are 1 of a kind. I love ya you crazy lady.
    You're Sis (in law) Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps your sis
    LOL

    ReplyDelete