Friday, October 2, 2009

Solitary Confinement

I have been in my room since yesterday afternoon. I was bored after 20 minutes. I need to learn how to like worthless t.v. but I believe it is the antichrist. So bad!
I have to send a shout out to Dr. Isaacson & his knives because he did such a great slice & dice so there are only little parts of my thyroid to deal with so very little cancer. I must now forgive him that I don't sound like Jessica Rabbit but I was told today I sounded raspy and like I had been drinking a lot. I have not, but the thought has crossed my mind this past month.
Of course my student did not ask about me at school.. the little turd. (Especially after telling him he had arm pit hair last week which made him so happy.. you'd think no other boy had the skill of growing it...I will be back to see his growth on Tuesday which is funny but he is probably still obsessed with it. (Daughters were so easy for me and I hear they are not but I don't know any better so let me stay in the dark about it.)
Yesterday on hearing the news was the first time I felt joy in a long time. Man, there is nothing worse than missing your Mom. 10 months this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment