Sunday, October 4, 2009

Homebound

I am still radioactive & need to avoid pregnant women & children so I am missing out on my hubby & daughter Aubrey in a pie eating contest at the Niles Apple Fest.. I hope the pictures turn out well. They have my Dad with them who probably did not plan on a 3-4 hour day in Niles but he has been stuck doing all kinds of things since my Mom died. Most that she would have loved and he does not. We have been keeping him busy. Also he got a $129. speeding ticket becasue he forgot to shut off the cruise control when he left the by-pass so that was a bummer for him. I would think the cop would feel guilty giving the old guy a ticket, especially wearing that hat of his.

I am feeling pretty good. I take steroids & extra thyroid pills until Wed. and then I am back to one pill a day. I hate prescription pills but this will be the only one I am taking to replace the thyroid and I guess I can live with that.

The pizza was beyond incredible and the elephant ear was close. (Why can't I lose weight? lol..)

No comments:

Post a Comment