Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cold October

I usually spend my time fanning myself because I am hot, hot, hot but now I am cold. It is a strange sensation. I still have a burst of feel good which is great. I have cooked 3 days in a row which is funny because I hate to cook but I think I am just enjoying the heat from the burners and the oven. Is this what I have been missing for years? I never really noticed the seasons changing and I hardly ever wear a winter coat.. darn little thyroid I miss him already.
The weight loss is not happening at all so I guess I am just fat for life. There was a Dr. Oz show that showed if you : 200 plus your weight X 8 = the calories you eat to maintain your weight. I now hate Dr. Oz and think if I was eating that good I would be washing myself with a rag on a stick by now instead of my 5 year plan for it. (I will have to skip my ice cream while watching The Biggest Loser tonight.) Yeah, I am that pathetic. And Jillian should scare the pounds off of you just by screaming in your face. She is what my bad dreams are now about.

No comments:

Post a Comment