Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scanned!

I get to go tomorrow for one more scan and then I may be done with Nuclear med for awhile.
I am feeling really good... energy is an incredible thing.

I woke up yesterday when I heard my Mom call my name. I would have sworn she was in my living room just calling for me to get out of bed. There is nothing worse than missing someone this badly... wishing for just one phone call, one lazy afternoon on the deck talking or driving to some stupid mundane event and just talking, or when we use to just laugh about goofy things and then always getting on a rant about something. It is strange how a ringing phone loses it's appeal when it's not your mom calling. Your heart can truly break & shatter, this I know is true.
It feels like forever since I have talked to her, since I told her it was okay to go that we would be okay... now she knows I lied. But can her joy be as over powering as my loss?
This is my prayer to God... carry our love with her and we will see her soon, and I hope she is dancing with JOY!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, can I relate.....too sad and grievous. I opened the mailbox yesterday and realized I wouldn't be getting a "happy 50th birthday" card from my mom this year. Thanksgiving and Christmas and my birthday all wrapped up into one lonely miss mom pary in my heart, while on the outside I smile and laugh and am all that for others.....crap

    ReplyDelete